|Vol 6, No 4 (2017): April||King Lear Reveals the Tragic Pattern of Shakespeare||Abstract PDF|
|Salim Eflih Al-Ibia|
|Vol 3, No 3 (2014): March||National Theatre of China's Romeo and Juliet and Its Rituals||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 9 (2013): October||Stylistic Approach to Shakespeare’s Sonnets 1-5||Abstract PDF|
|Segun Omosule Ph. D.|
|Vol 2, No 6 (2013): July||RECONSIDERING ‘DOUBLING’: THE CASE OF GLOBE ON TOUR’S COMEDY OF ERRORS (2009-2011)||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"